Pressure Relief Valves that proposed by us are ideally suitable to be utilized in hydraulic systems for ensuring the limit of the system pressure to a particular set level. These kinds of valves have threaded body and cartridge & sub-plate type design, guaranteeing its ability to bear maximum pressure to 350 bar. Also, these valves help in rising hydraulic resistance of the system. In addition to this, the Pressure Relief Valves are easy to install, and available in varied sizes, grades and grades.
Salient Features :
- The flow rate from the pump is larger than the flow rate through the actuator
- The volume of a close system is reduced
- Threated body, catridge & subplate type.
- The load of the actuator rises.
- Heat is introduced into a closed system.
- Max Pressure 350 bar.
- The hydraulic resistance of the system rises.
Plot No. 7, Madhuvan Complex, Near ICICI Bank, Highway Road, Mehsana, Gujarat, 384002, India